Can you really fall in love after the first date?
You already had your first date with your sugar daddy, you’ re totally in love with him and you ask yourself the question – Does he have the same feelings? Is it possible to fall in love at first sight?
We will look at your feelings together to see if you can actually fall in love with someone after the first date. Then we will introduce you to a self test by falling in love with only 36 questions and 4 minutes of eye contact. Our motto: Doesn’t he have the same feelings? – Then we take care of it!
Love at first sight? – Is it possible?
Sometimes we cannot classify our feelings correctly. But there are many signs that prove you’re in love. You think about him in bed at night, constantly check his social media accounts, have a tingling stomach when you see him and can’t focus on your work? “You’re in love!” would be many assertions.
But is there really such a thing as “love at first sight”? Already in Antiquity this metaphor was discussed, one was hit by Eros’Pfeil and one is already in love. Is that even possible? No, says the Science. It is only attraction caused by physical stimuli. But a lot of people believe in this hormonal phenomenon.
One thing is for sure, the probability that the other person will do the same is very low. Often it remains with the onesided feeling of being in love and therefore relationships out of love develop at first sight very seldom. So that it does not remain with the one-sided feeling, we introduce a self test to you, in which your sugar daddy with only 36 questions and 4 minutes eye contact feels the same feelings!
36 questions to fall in love
There is actually a method where even strangers fall in love with only 36 questions. A study in the year 1997 found that 36 questions and 4 minutes of eye contact were enough to fall in love. Is this really true? The 20 year old study originates from the US psychologist Dr. Arthur Aron and was presented by author and lecturer Mandy Len Catron from Vancouver in the context of a study “The Love Project”.
She took the self test and passed it very successfully. For this reason we will bring you closer to this method. This test consists of 3 categories. The 1st part is about your self-assessment, the 2nd part is about the person opposite you and the last part is about the potential similarities. After the 36 questions a 4 minute eye contact is held without saying a word and your sugar daddy feels the same feelings.
Here you can find the questions:
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
This self test sounds very crazy and yet also very romantic. Do you really fall in love with these 36 questions? Find out! In our opinion a try is worth it, because you will have fun and get to know each other better with your sugar daddy.